Cricut.com/setup is a machine used to cut paper, cardboard, vinyl, fabric, and many other kinds of materials. This is operative online and can cut the shapes of text and photos as well. Now the question is what are the steps to cut from a computer using a Cricut machine. It is very simple. Take the printout of a shape of which you want a cut out through the Cricut machine. Now put this printed sheet on the Cricut machine mat and let it load to the machine. The machine sensors will be active, sense the impression on the printed sheet, and cut it out accordingly.
Set Up Your Cricut Machine
How You can Set Up Your Cricut Machine on Printer?
It is as easy as it sounds. The machine works exactly like a printer and hence it isn’t difficult to attach it with your printer.
Follow the steps below carefully.
- Before starting the setup process, download the Cricut Setup Software from the Cricut.com/setup website.
- Sign in to your Cricut account. In case you are using the setup for the first time, make sure you create a new account and sign in.
- Select your Cricut device and click download.
- Wait until the setup is downloaded completely on your system.
- Next, double-click on the install.exe file to complete the installation.
- Once the setup is installed your Cricut Machine is ready for use.
- Plug in your Cricut Machine similar to what you do with a printer.
- Switch on the machine and connect it to your computer with a USB. Bluetooth is another way to connect to the machine.
- Now since you have Set Up Your Cricut Machine on Printer, you can enjoy creating designs and explore your creative ideas.
Another method to Set Up Your Cricut Machine on a Printer is through your mobile.
- Assemble your Cricut Machine (Cricut.com/setup) and switch it on.
- Use the Bluetooth option to pair your device with your mobile.
- Through your App store download the Cricut app and launch it.
- Sign in to the app with your Cricut ID.
- Click on the menu and select your device.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and get your desired designs.
How to Connect the Cricut Maker via Bluetooth?
You can either use your Cricut.com/setup Maker with the USB cord to connect it to your desktop device, or you can set it up through Bluetooth so that you can use your Cricut Maker in a different area to your desktop (so cord-free).
- To connect via Bluetooth, make sure your Cricut machine is powered on. Your Cricut machine must be within 10 feet of your computer.
- On your Windows PC, open Settings on your computer and select Devices.
- Make sure Bluetooth is toggled on and select your machine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is my Cricut machine not connecting?
Slow internet speed might be the reason for Cricut not connecting with the design space. For using Cricut with the design space, your system must have the internet download speed of 2 Mbps and upload speed between 1 to 2 Mbps. To determine your internet speed, you can run an internet speed test.
How do you connect Cricut Expression to a computer?
Connect one end of a USB cable to your Cricut machine and connect the other end of the cable to a USB port on your computer. Then turn on your Cricut machine. Open the Make the Cut software on your computer.
How to make Cricut discoverable?
Open the Start menu and select Settings. Open the Devices option. Ensure that Bluetooth is ON and click Add Bluetooth or other device. Select Bluetooth and wait for the computer to detect your Cricut machine.